Class & Workshop Schedule
Date(s) - September 2, 2012
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Category(ies) No Categories
Yogatsu is a unique form of counseling that educates and inspires self-development through self-exploration and self-discovery. It combines several ancient healing practices: Yoga psychology, Acupressure, Energy Medicine, spiritual studies, intuition, and Buddhist philosophy as a way to trigger and sustain the body’s own intrinsic healing potential.
At the conclusion of the Yogatsu Therapy Certification you will be able to:
- Understand the workings of energy, and how to work with it.
- See/sense the body’s electromagnetic energy field, the aura.
- Locate the 14 meridians (energy lines) that run up and down the body.
- Identify the organ that resonates with each meridian.
- Decipher the emotion related to each of the meridians.
- Understand insightful messages resonating within the 7 energy vortexes in the body called the chakras.
- Apply the intuitive wisdom and encyclopedic commonsense of the chakras into everyday life situations and challenges.
You will also find:
- Insights into physical illnesses and their non-physical remedies.
- New perceptions into long-standing, old problems.
- Deeper understanding of the body’s energy systems, their functions, and how they support and maintain spiritual equilibrium.
- Tools for confronting the mental patterns, emotional habits, harmful attitudes, and conscious/unconscious fears that cause energy disruptions and symptoms.
- A user-friendly guide that can transform life’s perplexing problems into resources of wisdom that can provide clarity, awareness, and direction.
- An insightful mix of teachings, suggestions, exercises, and practices that can reconnect mind and soul, purpose and creativity.
Minimum of 5 private Yogatsu Therapy sessions with a certified Yogatsu counselor. (Required via email for counselor listing.)
Required reading of: Yogatsu 101: Introduction to Energy Psychology and Spiritual Rehabilitation.
Personal interview with director/instructor (Alice Percy Strauss) for approval.
Classes meet every Sunday and Monday beginning Sunday, September 2, 2012 and ending Monday, October 1, 2012 from 10am – 6pm.
Please contact Alice Strauss by August 30 to confirm your registration at: (702) 504-5602
Online bookings are not available for this event.