About the Faculty & Staff
Alice Strauss, Yogatsu Institute Founder
Alice, the founder of the Yogatsu Institute, is known for her ability to unearth the unconscious, yet habitual, negative thought patterns that are not often readily apparent or easily observable to the individual.
She teaches her students and clients how to identify their core-truths, and how to trust and utilize their own intuitive wisdom.
Also, Alice is qualified to certify several healing modalities that include: Yoga, Reflexology, Acupressure, Shiatsu, and Yogatsu Therapy® (Psychospiritual therapy).
- International Association of Yoga Therapists, IAYT School
- Registered Yoga Teacher: E-500RYT, In-Tu-It Yoga School: RYS-200
- A member of the Natural Therapies Certification Board, and holds a seat on its Accreditation Board
- Master Reflexology Instructor
- Master Acupressure Instructor
- Author – Yogatsu 101: Introduction to Energy Psychology and Spirtitual Rehabilitation.
- International speaker/consultant
- Founder/Director Yogatsu® Institute For Conscious Living And Healing Studies