Our emotions play a much greater part in the quality of life than most people realize. Medical science has proved that emotional health equals physical wellness and therefore, it is vital to learn how to work with your emotions in ways that support and enhance good health, well-being and happiness.
In Conscious Emotionality, you will learn how to train your emotions to work for you rather than against you. You will become more self-aware and self-reflective, making you very sensitive to the early stages of emotional turbulence. You will observe, and personally experience, the way a strong emotion, when allowed to remain with you for a time, will gradually transform into an incredible insight about yourself and your current difficult situation. The insights gained will benefit you, and everyone else in your emotional environment.
Upon completion of Conscious Emotionality, you will be able to:
- See the necessity for all emotions
- Identify your habitual emotions
- Allow, feel, and beneficially utilize emotional energy
- Hear and translate the personal message behind each emotion
- Become emotionally introspective
- Question the validity of thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes that cause emotional reactivity
- Accept the self-awareness information that emotions offer
Conscious Emotionality is a half-day workshop