Conscious Dream Work
Dreams are an intrinsic part of the human psyche, and are exceedingly important to mental, emotional, attitudinal, spiritual, and physical health. Dreams have special ways of conveying important information we are not conscious of throughout the day.
In Conscious Dream Work, you will learn how to interpret the storyline symbols, people, and objects of your dreams in profoundly individualistic ways. You will be brought closer to knowing what’s really going on in your life, how you honestly feel about it, and what can be done to make things better.
Upon completion of Conscious Dream Work, you will be able to:
- Discover methods to recall more dreams
- Learn dream shorthand so that you can record your dreams quickly
- Explore the four types of dreams humans have
- Identify the symbolic meaning of your dreams
- Translate dream images into useful metaphors and insights
- Recognize subconscious information that unfolds through dreams
- Learn how to apply dream information into your wake-time life
Conscious Dream Work is a half-day workshop