The greatest challenge to all relationships is awareness. Statistics have consistently shown that the overall success of a partnership equals the level of self-awareness of each partner. Discover the core similarities that magnetized the two of you together, and the overall meaning for this union. Learn how to hear what is not being said, and how to sense what your partner wants/needs, yet hesitates to admit and communicate.
In Conscious Relationships, you will understand when and how you and your partner lose yourselves within the relationship, and how to reclaim your individuality while remaining connected and respectful to each other. You will recognize the past wounds and misperceptions you brought into the union that need healing and adjustment. Moreover, you will realize the best way to begin your personal healing journey in order to help heal the wounds both you and your partner have unleashed on each other. You will learn how to stop the blame game, and how to take responsibility for your own peace and happiness.
Whether you attend the class alone or bring your partner, you will leave with greater confidence in your ability to see yourself, your partner, and your relationship from a more realistic, and healthy perspective.
Upon completion of Conscious Relationships, you will be able to:
- Identify the three personality styles working in all relationships
- Establish boundaries
- Recognize what you need to give to yourself that you’ve been demanding your partner provide
- Understand what real forgiveness is, and how to keep it active in the relationship
- Communicate clearly by meaning what you say, and saying what you mean
- View life from your partner’s perspective
- Accept the personal growth opportunities available within the partnership, and be grateful
Conscious Relationships is a half-day workshop