Yogatsu Therapy is an inner exploration wherein individuals take a definitive look at their personal reality. It is a unique form of therapy that promotes awareness and active participation in self-healing. It incorporates several ancient healing traditions: Yoga Philosophy, Energy Psychology, Intuition, Meditation, Buddhist Psychology, and Spiritual Wisdom.
In essence it:
- Assists in the identification of unconscious emotional addictions that are reflected through difficult life issues, and the emotional blocks that dilute spiritual wisdom.
- Empowers the spiritual seeker by assisting in identifying unconscious negative beliefs and fears that have been repressed.
- Excavates information from the three major energy systems of the body: the aura, meridians, and chakras.
- Teaches spiritual principles and how to apply them to everyday life situations.
- Incorporates meditation and visualization to reconnect with inner wisdom, soul-consciousness, and active intuition.
Yogatsu teaches the logic for moving into the vital life-challenges we have been putting off. It instructs in a simple yet profound manner how to transform outdated habitual thoughts and old beliefs into those that encourage good health and greater self-awareness. The act of facing our deepest fears and transcending them rather than running away from them through addictive actions that do not serve us, releases us from our own hand-built prison. Yogatsu pinpoints the energetic, emotional, attitudinal, and spiritual meaning behind specific physical symptoms.
Yogatsu Therapy also:
- Demonstrates through first hand experience how energy moves through and around the body.
- Connects physical symptoms with old, unfinished emotional business.
- Explores residual attitudes created by unhealed emotional wounds and its influence on self-esteem and willpower.
- Reawakens the intuitive wisdom within.
- Identifies the “jewel in the mud.”
- Determines where, when, and how the mind became disconnected from the soul’s intention.
- Examines the working principles of: universal order, wisdom, and oneness throughout the cosmos.
Learn more about the Yogatsu® Therapy Course Curriculum